• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Fellowship via Video Conference Tomorrow May 11, @ 8pm

Raw Truth

Male
When I first signed up on BF, many people reached out to me for a fellowship. Due to time constraints, I couldn’t plan for that because of my busy schedule. However, I found a way to interact with those who want to through an invite-only Video Conference.

I will set up a video conference for Tuesday, May 11th at 8:00 pm eastern time for anyone who wants to fellowship. We will focus on the topics submitted with your invite. If you’d like to chime in, feel free to reply on this thread with your email ( or you can DM the email) and I will send a reply back with a video conference invitation. All inquires must respond by 4 pm tomorrow, May 11. If this time doesn't work out for everybody, still respond and we can set up a time in the near future that does work for everyone.

Here’s how you can submit:

Your name:

Email:

Subjects you're interested in:

1. Example

2. Example

3. Example

Last edited:
Yup!

Great, looking forward to it. I will forward everyone an invitation shorty via email.

Oh, man, I completely got my days mixed up! I was thinking Wednesday. I apologize for that.

How did it go?

And I will make a real effort to join in if you ever offer another opportunity, @Raw_Truth.

It was great getting to meet @revoltingman and start a dialog. I plan to do another as time allows.

Technical incompetence on my part caused me to fail to take part. I look forward to doing better next time.

Back