• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Feminists see the problem of Headless Women

NS4Liberty

Male
I was listening to the wonderful discussion between @PeteR @The Revolting Man and @NickF on my way into school this morning and they triggered an ongoing thought I have had about headless women. I did a quick search of "Headless women" to see if anything biblical came up and the first thing I saw was a movie from 2008 and then i saw this article discussing movie posters that portray women's bodies but "objectify" them by not including heads or faces. The thing is, in a way, the feminists see a legitimate problem. Without heads as prescribed by God, in Fathers and Husbands, women are bound to be known for their bodies alone. Many of the protections given to women by God in the Law are understood to be there so they did not have to turn to prostitution. Here we are with a bunch of "headless" women in the west and what have women largely become since feminism? To believe the lies of feminism is to believe that patriarchy would lead to women being forced to be sex slaves for men, but what we actually saw was women were covered and protected by good men against evil men. Without patriarchy, women have uncovered and are unprotected from being used by the sadists in Hollywood, schools, and social media under the lie of empowerment. The result being sad, lonely, nihilistic men and women. The solution to headless women in hollywood isn't to include faces of scantily clad women being used by evil men, but to give women biblical heads who will protect them from evil men (and who they can dress scantily for in the home 😉).

I decided if I ever do a sermon on this topic, I am going to label married rebellious women as "nearly headless" and play a clip of Hermione asking Nearly Headless Nick how he can be "nearly headless."

As a side topic, what is people's opinions on this video by Dennis Prager?

He is right. This is why it's a good idea for women to be modest in public. And no, that does not mean wearing some clown suit dictated by some throwback to a 7th Century theocracy, but it does mean simply looking decent and not showing off the things that should be reserved for your husband.

It also means skipping the tattoos and weird piercings. Yes, I know these things are so fashionable these days and I know I'm about to offend someone but here goes:

When I was a little girl the only women who had all sorts of tattoos and piercings were sluts and whores. This was the way they advertised themselves as sluts and whores. Seriously, I grew up watching the TV show Friends and none of those women had excessive piercings or visible tattoos. It wasn't acceptable back then (even though the three girls were all sluts and whores).

When I see some woman with tattoos on her boobs the first thing I think about is the filthy thing at the tattoo parlor who had his paws all over her boobs while he tattooed them.

She shared her breasts with this stranger. Ick.

I will stop there.

Last edited:
As a side topic, what is people's opinions on this video by Dennis Prager?

But of course!
Men were created that way for a reason.
And women were specifically created not that way.

When I see some woman with tattoos on her boobs the first thing I think about is the filthy thing at the tattoo parlor who had his paws all over her boobs while he tattooed them.

She shared her breasts with this stranger. Ick.
When I was a teenager I was in a class with a 15 year old girl. One day she came to class all excited because she had got her nipple pierced. She kept looking down her top and giggling like a little girl. I remember thinking at the time that she was way too immature to make the decision on a piercing, particularly one that intimate. Later that day she told me that the guy that did the piercing asked her if she wanted her clit done too. She was giggling about it, I was horrified. No one should be saying that to a 15 yr old girl, let alone a random stranger at a piercing place.

When I was a little girl the only women who had all sorts of tattoos and piercings were sluts and whores. This was the way they advertised themselves as sluts and whores. Seriously, I grew up watching the TV show Friends and none of those women had excessive piercings or visible tattoos. It wasn't acceptable back then (even though the three girls were all sluts and whores).
I have thought about the growth in tattoo and piercing a lot in the last few years. It has been a slippery slope for sometime now. I think the time for "sluts and whores" only to have tattoos and piercings has passed. And like you said, you can still be a slut without them i.e. Friends.

Back