• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Finally saying, "Hello."

HisSilver

Female
Good afternoon, everyone. After a long time receiving newsletters, and reading various forums, and praying and considering, I finally became a member today. :)

My husband and I have been married for nigh on 23 years (our anniversary will be in August), and for nearly a decade we have shared the knowledge that plural marriage is acceptable to YHWH. We have been quite cautious about joining BF, because our beliefs, as you are well aware, are not generally accepted by others in the church. Also, quite honestly, I am unsure how our own five children (aged 21 to 13) would react if they completely understood our beliefs about marriage. Recently though, God has been providing opportunities for discussions with them, so that is a blessing.

To know a bit about me: I home schooled all of our children through the seventh or eighth grade, and this year will be the first year to home school a freshman in high school, so that is exciting yet fearful.;) The other two who are still home will be a sophomore and a senior respectively. Our oldest two will start their third year in college this fall. I am also looking to start my own business in January and am currently working on a business plan, training, etc.

I am very blessed to be a part of my husband's house. He has loved me through many trials and experiences. He is truly my master and pastor. He is also creating an account today (ABlessedMan), so you can meet him soon, too. Let me say (because he won't), that he is generous, wise, strong, faithful; a wonderful husband, father, and son.

That is probably enough for the moment. Blessings to all!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit right in here. I'm sure you know already but ladies chat is on Tuesday nights 7.30pm Eastern. We'd love for you to join us if you're able.

Shalom

Greetings, HisSilver! Glad you braved the waters....:)

Welcome aboard!

Good afternoon, everyone. After a long time receiving newsletters, and reading various forums, and praying and considering, I finally became a member today. :)

My husband and I have been married for nigh on 23 years (our anniversary will be in August), and for nearly a decade we have shared the knowledge that plural marriage is acceptable to YHWH. We have been quite cautious about joining BF, because our beliefs, as you are well aware, are not generally accepted by others in the church. Also, quite honestly, I am unsure how our own five children (aged 21 to 13) would react if they completely understood our beliefs about marriage. Recently though, God has been providing opportunities for discussions with them, so that is a blessing.

To know a bit about me: I home schooled all of our children through the seventh or eighth grade, and this year will be the first year to home school a freshman in high school, so that is exciting yet fearful.;) The other two who are still home will be a sophomore and a senior respectively. Our oldest two will start their third year in college this fall. I am also looking to start my own business in January and am currently working on a business plan, training, etc.

I am very blessed to be a part of my husband's house. He has loved me through many trials and experiences. He is truly my master and pastor. He is also creating an account today (ABlessedMan), so you can meet him soon, too. Let me say (because he won't), that he is generous, wise, strong, faithful; a wonderful husband, father, and son.

That is probably enough for the moment. Blessings to all!
Finally! It's about time. We've been waiting like f.o.r.e.v.e.r. Just kidding. Welcome. Thank you for bragging on your Sweetie. It does this old heart good to hear a Daughter brag on her Savior/Husband (Eph. 5). Welcome and enjoy the learning and growth. Be blessed.

Welcome! I'm proud of you for joining and I love your words of admiration for your hubs. Does a heart good. I hope you've found some truth and encouragement here on the forum since your introduction. :)

Welcome

Back