• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Firefly Reboot

aineo

Staff member
Real Person*
Male
There were comments in at least one thread a while back about Firefly. I noticed today there is at least some hope, albeit slim, for a Firefly reboot.

Though I bought the series from Amazon a while back, I've yet to watch it, but I have some upcoming flight time that will be perfect to find out what this show's all about. :)

Its a great show. Don't watch it though. It hurts too much when its over.
This.
Also, you'll need to see Serenity at the end to wrap it all up. They change things slightly to make it a stand alone movie as well as a conclusion to the series, but it's pretty close and very well done. Same as the series, you don't want it to be over.

I think Joss Wheden is too busy with movies now to go back to Firefly. He did his TV stuff, now he's moved on.

I think Joss is still in and out with Agents of SHIELD on TV....

Really loved this series too. It would be interesting to see if they could make a new series that worked as well as the old. They did it, mostly, with Star Trek so it could happen. It will be hard to beat the original cast of Firefly though.

Back