• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Fires in the states

Aussies

Male
Noticed the fires on the news and was wondering if any members were/are effected. I just wanted to see if everybody is OK . Let us know how your doing.

I checked the usual sites and I couldn't find any big fires anywhere. I can say that the southeast seems to be in no danger.

The Goodwin fire that caused the evacuation of Mayer Arizona was close enough for us to get some smoke off of it.
It was burning about 30 miles from us, and about ten miles from where my guys were doing brush removal for fire safety.

The main way we are impacted is the fire restrictions they want to impose, that include special use permits for businesses that use chain saws.

A few weeks ago there were 17 wildfires burning in Arizona. Right now I think the worst fires are in Utah, and California.

All clear in western WA for now. They will have a strict burn ban in place soon I'm sure. It's getting fairly dry.

Back