• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Folks Traveling!

3for1

Hey everyone:

Just to give you a heads-up: a family from our site will soon be traveling for several weeks. There are a number of children and other distractions for them to endure. Please pray for God to help them use wise judgment in driving and planning, and to keep them safe. May God also use the family in powerful ways to impact the lives of others He has planned for you to meet and connect with. And for the retreat in Texas, I pray that God be glorified and magnified, not plural marriage or any other cause. Amen.

Tom

Took me a second to realize "Hey, that sounds like us!". Thanks a lot, Tom (even if there's another family traveling for 32 days :),) I would appreciate everyone's prayers for our safety, for the Oregon retreat this coming weekend, and mostly for building something strong in my family - I'm calling it our "Summer of Change" (and everybody's rolling their eyes), but I'm looking forward to spending more quality time without work or school or being apart interference, and using that time well, to instill some new things that God has laid on my heart. Thanks everyone, I'll be posting less often, but reading when I can! We're be up at 3am tonight to start the trip.

My the Lord bless you all for the blessing you are to us.

Nathan and family

Brother Nathan,
Got ya covered....May the Lord give you and yours safe passage while on your trip.

Back