• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

For an Old Friend

sweetlissa

Real Person
Female
Anyone who remembers JWH and his testimony, I need you all to be praying for the next hours, and days. He says he has been in a situation where he has no one to turn to but God and that has been a wonderful place to be. And he wants me to share his love for our community. But in the meantime, he needs our prayers. His daughter, who was 17 passed away this past Wednesday. It was sad for them as a family, but since she had been severly disabled since she was an infant, the miracle of her life is what they are celebrating. The service is today and he will be delivering a message in the church that they left because of their beliefs.

He insists that God is Good and he will come back to our forum soon, but can we please all say a prayer to hold him and his family up during this time of grief and stress.

Thanks all, I know you won't let a friend down.

SweetLissa

Yahuweh bless this family and give them support. Our prayers are with them.

Back