• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

For The Root Family

A

Anonymous

Hey Everyone,

Just a quick post to ask you all to pray for the Root family. Don's father passed away early this afternoon. The family drove up to New York this past weekend to be there because they got a phone call telling them that they needed to head up there. There was internal bleeding and the like going on. The hospital sent him home on Monday morning and hospice was called. His body began shutting down yesterday and then he passed away today.

Please pray for the Roots, especially Don's mother. From what I was told on the phone last night, she is taking it pretty hard. So just remember the entire family in your prayers. They will still be joining us at the NC Mountains retreat coming up 4th of July weekend. However, I know their hearts will be hurting even still so let us show them the love of their family here on Biblical Families!

Thanks everyone

GG88

Fer sure. I'm so sorry. Even so COME Lord Jesus and destroy death forever.

My brother, our prayers are with you and your family tonight, and in the coming days.

Be comforted and blessed,

Nathan

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Back