• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Forum speed

FollowingHim

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
@FollowingHim2 and I have been experiencing intermittent very slow loading of the BF website over the past day. Sometimes it works fine, and sometimes pages load exceedingly slowly or even fail. Is anyone else experiencing anything like this, or is it just us? Trying to work out if this is a server issue, or something with our internet connection.

I just checked it on my phone by opening it up fresh and it seems to load just fine.

I am seeing slowness on a number of websites and not just this one.

My money is on the Crowdstrike problem being more than just an errant patch. I suspect the patch enabled something else and we are right now seeing the effect of that something else.

I am seeing slowness on a number of websites and not just this one.

My money is on the Crowdstrike problem being more than just an errant patch. I suspect the patch enabled something else and we are right now seeing the effect of that something else.
Read Twitter thread claiming they hit hidden bug.

Bug was already on all OSes, they just pushed update to Windows first, triggering issue there.

If they hit Linux first, world economy would literally stop. Most servers are on Linux, so practically no apps would run.

It's often slow for us, but BF seems particularly slow and the slowness seems more frequent with BF. I had just put that down to my location, but maybe there is more happening(?) Since I only use one finger to type on my phone slowness is mandatory. :rolleyes:

Reactions: MrB
Back