• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Found this for my “pets”. Just thinking ahead;-0

Oh my!! That is HUGE!!

Need a deed for the acre it's gonna take up!

A king is like two twin beds together, but without the crack in the middle. When my mom moved her third girl out of her room, we pushed two twin beds together and let the youngest sleep in the middle. She didn't seem to mind, but I sure wouldn't expect someone older then two to appreciate being in the middle that way.
Their "family size" wouldn't handle our family, and I wouldn't want to afford it either. Might be handy with a little one in your room, but washing that double king sized bedding.....every time the baby spit up or overloaded a diaper????.... would be a pain!
I really like the adjustable baby bed right next to mine. Baby sheets are so easy to change n wash, and she can roll over to me, and I can roll her back....or snuggle. Best of both worlds.
I like co-sleeping until they are weaned and sleeping through the night. I like letting them sleep with a sibling at some point after that.....and before there is another baby.
I'm not opposed to sharing under other circumstances, but that is not my reality, and I live in the real world.

Edited to add I cannot imaging spending 200 bucks for a single fitted sheet either!:eek::confused:o_O

Last edited:
As nice as this idea is, it would not matter one iota how big the bed is....my pups would still be right up against me.....I am a side sleeper with my legs bent in a crook. Jasper sleeps in the crook and Annie sleeps right behind me with her head resting on the space between my neck and my shoulder

A king is like two twin beds together, but without the crack in the middle. When my mom moved her third girl out of her room, we pushed two twin beds together and let the youngest sleep in the middle. She didn't seem to mind, but I sure wouldn't expect someone older then two to appreciate being in the middle that way.
Their "family size" wouldn't handle our family, and I wouldn't want to afford it either. Might be handy with a little one in your room, but washing that double king sized bedding.....every time the baby spit up or overloaded a diaper????.... would be a pain!
I really like the adjustable baby bed right next to mine. Baby sheets are so easy to change n wash, and she can roll over to me, and I can roll her back....or snuggle. Best of both worlds.
I like co-sleeping until they are weaned and sleeping through the night. I like letting them sleep with a sibling at some point after that.....and before there is another baby.
I'm not opposed to sharing under other circumstances, but that is not my reality, and I live in the real world.

Edited to add I cannot imaging spending 200 bucks for a single fitted sheet either!:eek::confused:o_O

I love co sleeping too! We had a co sleeping crib next to our bed with our babies.

Snap $200 for one sheet?! And can you imagine changing those sheets, it must be a bear! A Cal King is hard enough...

It would definitely take up like all our room @Slumberfreeze but if it's memory foam and comes sucked up into those smaller boxes it may go up the stairs..

Considering how the middle one is called the "Player" size, I don't think pets were really on the creator's mind at all. Kind of like VV76.... HA!
Screen-Shot-2017-12-05-at-11.19.51-AM.png

Considering how the middle one is called the "Player" size, I don't think pets were really on the creator's mind at all. Kind of like VV76.... HA!

Based on length, maybe, 'basketball' player?

Wouldn’t it be more feasible to make a custom frame, then plop 2 cali King’s next to each other, then a custom pillow top to deal with “crack” issues?
Then you can make sure the mattresses are nice high spring count or whatever, bedding won’t cost a fortune, etc..
Instead of just gimmick big, whonknows when the thing will break down...

:eek::rolleyes::)

@Joleneakamama for the win on practicality.
Lots of warm fuzzies thinking about it, though.

Back