• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

From Oklahoma to Texas for love

Stacy

Female
Hi I am Stacy...I am new to the site....
I come from a small community in Oklahoma where you can look around and tell that God has certainly left his mark on us...Its God's country and so beautiful.I was raised in church and still attend every time the doors are open...by trusting God and following his plan for me I met an amazing family and will he joining them in Texas..the process has been a learning and rewarding time...I am thankful for God blessing me in finding my forever soul mate...

So am I.

Welcome aboard, Stacy!

Hi Stacy. That's a great introduction and wonderful news you've shared with us! Blessings

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome, Stacy! Had a nice chat with your soon-to-be-SW on the Tue pm chat, and blessings to all as you take the next BIG step. Looking forward to getting to know you, too!

Great to meet you on chat last night Stacy. Welcome!

We just want to thank every one for the warm welcome.

...by trusting God and following his plan for me I met an amazing family and will he joining them in Texas..

If you chose to join a family from Texas then you chose wisely!

Of course there will be a little bit of a culture shock, you being from Oklahoma. For example you will now have to switch the team you root for at the annual Red River Shootout football game.

If you chose to join a family from Texas then you chose wisely!

Of course there will be a little bit of a culture shock, you being from Oklahoma. For example you will now have to switch the team you root for at the annual Red River Shootout football game.
Does it require a passport and application for citizenship too?

Back