• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

From Oklahoma to Texas for love

While I agree in principle, I'm gonna out myself because Mojo, I think you'll appreciate it. While I am the son of two native Texans, was reared in Texas, and have no memory of any other home but in Texas, I was actually born in California, so I consider myself as having dual citizenship. :cool:

Born in Santa Monica one summer many years ago, due to an accident of my father's education (grad school at Stanford). But I was quickly relocated to Texas (I got here as fast as I could!), and consider myself a native Texas whose parents happened to be traveling when my mother went into labor.... :rolleyes:

While I agree in principle, I'm gonna out myself because Mojo, I think you'll appreciate it. While I am the son of two native Texans, was reared in Texas, and have no memory of any other home but in Texas, I was actually born in California, so I consider myself as having dual citizenship. :cool:

Born in Santa Monica one summer many years ago, due to an accident of my father's education (grad school at Stanford). But I was quickly relocated to Texas (I got here as fast as I could!), and consider myself a native Texas whose parents happened to be traveling when my mother went into labor.... :rolleyes:
So, you're the Ted Cruz of BF?

I think that requires a Supreme Court of Texas decision to see if you are indeed a true Texan....and drawls don't count. Even GWB had a drawl and he wasn't a native.;)

Back