• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

From Ontario, Canada

BancroftLady

Hello Everyone,

I have recently came across this site and am enjoying reading and learning more.. I have been interested in a poly relationship for some time, but have only recently come to realize it is the biblical poly relationship / family I am looking for.

I am a divorced, lady who is 45 with grown children, I look forward to meeting and chatting with people and learning from everyone ..

J

Welcome J. This is a wonderful site to come to and receive truly heartfelt information. There is a ladies chat on Tuesday night's that I have tried to make every week. I have not had the privilege of meeting any ladies in person yet, but feel I have made some new friends that are real and very helpful with PM relationships. We will also be attending the TN retreat in July. Hope to hear from you soon!

Welcome!

Glad to have you J. I hope you find information, encouragement and some new friends here. We would love to have you at chat any Tuesday night you can make it.

Back