• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

God is good!!

Wow congrats! God must be working warp speed for you all, since you were still looking for a second wife on Saturday when you posted your intro!
Did you know this gal from your personal sphere or did you meet her online?

Last edited:
someone had ask for an update on our potential sister. Well it is sad to post that it didn't work out. It was going good for about a couple of weeks getting to make plans. Me and my wife was crushed when she just said she couldn't do it. She has always said she wanted to be sister wife as long as I/ we have known her. So we just knew she was a fit for our family. Well we all know are plans aren't God's plans. We need to set back and let God do what God does. We are glad we are part of this family that will pray for and support us on out journey. God bless!!

someone had ask for an update on our potential sister. Well it is sad to post that it didn't work out. It was going good for about a couple of weeks getting to make plans. Me and my wife was crushed when she just said she couldn't do it. She has always said she wanted to be sister wife as long as I/ we have known her. So we just knew she was a fit for our family. Well we all know are plans aren't God's plans. We need to set back and let God do what God does. We are glad we are part of this family that will pray for and support us on out journey. God bless!!
I’m so sorry.

There is the possibility that it was Yah’s will but the enemy ran interference. It happens.
Stay focused on Him, praying that His will be done. I’m not passing out hopium, but it ain’t over ’till it’s over.
You sound like you are in a good place despite the disappointment, good on you.

Thank you for updating us here. Your response to the disappointment this has brought to you and your wife is encouraging. There are no excuses just a willing dependence upon God for His will to be done and that a blessing to read. Yes, I will pray for you and also thank God for your example to us. Shalom brother and may His peace be with you all.

I am so sorry. As a potential sister wife, I’ve had my hopes dashed after visiting and getting to know the family and the wife just couldn’t see herself sharing her life, especially her husband, with anyone else.

still praying but taking it one day at a time.

Back