• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

God Save The King

Before fellowship and the lords supper yesterday, we watched a part of the ceremony and discussed the coronation etc. I stated there is darkness that was going on behind the scenes and people would be shocked to realise what is truly happening....

Later on this video came out...

I do not think it is the grim reaper more than likely a druid or warlock etc

Clickbaity nonsense. That looks like the Greek Orthodox bishop who was involved in the ceremony, and wore black robes as per tradition.

Last night was the coronation of King Charles. You can watch it back on Youtube if you're interested. We kept the older children up late and watched it as a family, history in the making.
Both Samuel and I were hugely impressed with how Christian the service was. Charles chose every single thing that happened in that service, and in my opinion it could not have been more Christian.
This does give me a lot more hope for him and the monarchy. I feel a lot more at ease having watched it.
I was also very surprised at how overtly Christian it was. It gave me hope.

Clickbaity nonsense. That looks like the Greek Orthodox bishop who was involved in the ceremony, and wore black robes as per tradition.
Definitely the title is clickbaity but video was not clear enough to confirm whether it was an orthodox priest or a druid. The royal family are confirmed pagans and freemasons.

That video is almost two hours long, can you summarise it @Robeld?
Well even though he does go into the gematria of the name/number, that wasn't the most intriguing part for me. The hidden heraldry was fascinating...there's an official one and then there's the "real one" with slight but important differences. Lots of symbolism that has always been interpreted by prophecy buffs/church one way, but when you hear this authors take on it you really have to wonder. Really got me seeing things differently. Also, most people equate "evil men" with Soros, Gates, Schwab etc. But they ALL answer to Charles...

I realize not all are a part of the Torah community, but Monte Judah brought out something I didn't know. There is a "private" part to the ceremony that many don't know about...that there is an anointing service that takes place where the new king changes into linen garments beforehand. Hmmm...

I realize not all are a part of the Torah community, but Monte Judah brought out something I didn't know. There is a "private" part to the ceremony that many don't know about...that there is an anointing service that takes place where the new king changes into linen garments beforehand. Hmmm...
The annointing occurred in the service. The king removed his official robes for it, so it was just him as a man being anointed. It was "private" only in that it was screened from the public with mobile screens, to make it more intimately between the king and God (and the bishops doing the anointing).

The anointing oil was grown on the Mount of Olives, and consecrated by the Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem and the Anglican Archbishop of Jerusalem in the Church of the Holy Sepulchure. And this whole part of the ceremony is modelled on Solomon's anointing by Zadok.

Last edited:
I do not think it is the grim reaper more than likely a druid or warlock etc
"When contacted by Newsweek for clarification, Westminster Abbey identified the figure as a verger, a member of the abbey community who assists with religious services but who is not a member of the clergy."

"When contacted by Newsweek for clarification, Westminster Abbey identified the figure as a verger, a member of the abbey community who assists with religious services but who is not a member of the clergy."
Interesting explanation, I put no stock in MSM or in any official religious organisations.
It's all smoke and mirrors.

Back