• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Good talk with hubby tonight

Tina Galloway

Real Person
Female
Hi everyone I thought I would share a bit about our chat tonight.
Hubby asked me where I am going with my religion but first let me tell you hubby believes there is a god but doesn't pray ect.
I said i don't know all i know is god put on my heart for many years that a sister wife is right and I know it was not me.
I came out to hubby about it few years ago but only in last 6 months he been talking about it to me.
We had one woman witch really put us off turns out she loved to drink every day and I mean heavy in the end we told her to leave.
So that's a little back ground.
Well bk to tonight hubby said he thinks I should go to a church for fellowship that I was not expecting to hear from him I told him my believe don't line up with any church on poly so I am not sure what to do?
Then he asked are there any Christian base chat groups in new Zealand i said no then he said why don't i start one lol where has all this come from all iv been doing is praying for him.

That's wonderful that he's being so supportive of you!

You're right that there are no churches in NZ that agree with poly, but that is such a small part of theology and there is much to be gained from fellowship with others. We attend a local church once a fortnight, and don't speak of poly there, we don't really need to.

Back