• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Gracious Thanks To Those Who Kept Me In Prayer...

Dina_95901

Real Person

Thank You to those who kept me in prayer over the past couple of weeks. I felt so blessed to know people I had just met so recently at the Tennessee Retreat and even those I haven't yet had the opportunity to meet, as I'm fairly new to the group, have taken the time from their busy lives to keep me in their thoughts and prayers. My recent health concerns & hospital stay put some things in perspective for me considering I'm a widowed mother of two sons (it's been 10 years now since my husband passed away) and after just having a minor heart attack with these 2 wonderful sons who *need* their mother.... I'm so thankful for those of you who have have called, texted, emailed, prayed, sent smoke signals (LOL!) What I found very heart warming and the timing could not have been any better.... I was having a particularly worrisome day in the hospital thinking of all the things I really shouldn't be thinking of creating more stress for myself..... I happen to look up and in the doorway of my room was Seth and Stefanie....and that truly lifted my spirits. I don't even know how they knew I was in the hospital....but they took the time from their busy weekday to come and check on me and see if there was anything they could do.... That meant a lot to me. In such a short time, I've met & become aquainted with several people within Biblical Families and I live in Northern California so the possibility of running into someone at the market is HIGHLY UNLIKELY.... but I am looking forward to the Las Vegas Retreat and the opportunity to become better aquainted with more people. Thank You, again.....and Blessings to You and Yours!

Glad to hear that you are doing better. Our whole family has been praying for you daily.

eternitee said:
Glad to hear that you are doing better. Our whole family has been praying for you daily.

Likewise.

we care about you and pray that you continue to do well.

Again this is an old thread. Dina has not been on here in three years. Hopefully she is still doing well.

Back