• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

greetings from New Zealand

kiwidan

Hey there my names Dan and I am ex lds. My mission is to reach out to other's who have left the faith or who have become inactive but still has a strong belief in the principles of the church that is true biblical Christianity.

Anything's possible if you believe, having undeniable faith and fighting until the end anything's possible.

CTR

Many, many welcomes, up to now the closest people to us have been Aussies, it's great to see another kiwi on here! Looking forward to getting to know you better. I highly recommend reading old forum posts and checking out the resources menu at the top of the page as you seek to learn more. And once you're satisfied we seem harmless enough, I'd welcome the opportunity to catch up by phone or in person, it's a small country after all. We're probably related... :D

Hello my friend! Welcome to Biblical Families. Like Samuel said, we're in New Zealand too. It's great to hear of someone with the same beliefs as us. There is a lot you can learn on this forum so take your time to read the archives if you can.

Back