• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings from North Texas!

Elijahsfire

Male
Hello to everyone on BF! I am new to posting and have just been hanging around soaking in whatever wisdom and knowledge members have to offer for about a year now! Thank you for the insights!
We are a family of four, my wife and and two little sweet boys, Messianic believers living in North Texas. Even more than that, we consider ourselves to be part of the Kingdom Culture trying to be a light and beacon in whatever we do and standing up for truth. We love YHVH and try to please him even as flawed as we are. We have discussed plural marriage before and have come in agreement many years ago. Time has passed, children born and now we are in that in between stage of is it for us? Is she still convinced? I have been praying for a long time seeking his will. There are so many factors at this point such as we would most likely be excommunicated from our synagogue and Messianic community if the blinders are not taken off of the rabbis and leaders. But putting that aside, it would be for companionship, growing our family, and also we have special needs in our family that another help meet would ease (not financial or any of the usual reasons. I'll post later). It's going to take a lot of love, I know.
Kind of short, but I want to meditate on what to ask on the forums.

Thank You so much!

Love in Yeshua too you all!

Welcome aboard, Elijahsfire! Any chance you'd be up for joining us at a retreat in central Texas in November?... :cool:

Welcome!

Another Texan! Welcome! Do hope you can make it this Fall to retreat.

Back