• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings from "possibly global"

lalacookie

Hello everyone,

Just a little humor on the first part of my introduction. My husband and I live in Northern Nevada and our cell phone company keeps charging us for living "globally". Just because we live out in the middle of nowhere does not mean we are global. I have been visiting the site with my husband captainjonathan for a while now and have wanted to get to know all of you. I am so thankful to God for giving us a community of His believers that want to follow His commands in all aspects of our life. Please feel free to drop me a line. Hoping to join the ladies for the weekly chat but my work schedule is crazy!!

Thanks,
Lalacookie- it is a nickname from my nieces.

LOLOLOL Maybe I need to look at our cell phone bill a little more closely.. Myself, I haven't talked to many people here, but I find myself on here more than maybe I should be. (I should be cleaning) I love reading all the post finding out things. It amazes me that there is another world out here! I am so thrilled to have found this site. I hope to be in the chat room also, but I have a four month old that is teething. And I have two older children, and ANYTHING can happen with them. hehe

Melissa

Back