• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings from West Texas!

Tesfalcon

Male
Hello, my name for this forum is Tesla N Falcon. My wife & I have 7 children, & we're currently living in a hotel in Odessa, TX where I work in the oilfields. We recently purchased 2 lots in Kermit, TX w plans to move there.

I started my Biblical study of sex & marriage in 2005 in the lead up to my sister-in-law's wedding. Her discussion w her fiancée started my wife & I on this topic that hasn't died in 6 years! Even if we never add a 2nd wife to the family, just talking about polygyny has brought profound blessing to us individually & our marriage. (We celebrate 16 years together on the 13th.)

Enjoy!
-TNF

Welcome! Interesting story...we look forward to hearing more about it as things develop.

Welcome from West Texas. My family just moved to Odessa as well where hubby drives a tanker. I work for a well service company. We have been here since May.

If you would like to get to know us better, send me a PM and we can try to connect.

SweetLissa

Back