• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings though I may never catch up!

Madrina7

Female
Greetings to all of the families and singles. We are getting older so rarely are we on social media but we pray your strength and health. I may never catch up with reading all of your previous posts but we wish you well. We recently celebrated the passing of our wise and virtuous mother in law who had successfully practiced polygyny for over 60 years. She died in her sleep in the home of her eldest son having been waited on hand and foot by her daughters and granddaughters, in a manner befitting the Queen that she was. We are blessed to be at peace and in good health. Our preps held up beautifully during the recent hurricanes of WNC. She taught us well! Be hard working, savers, and kind to all… These are the ways that she taught us. Last 1st day, her children assembled and called her blessed, and as her oldest daughter in law, I could rest assured that we served her faithfully in her golden years. All the best to you and yours! Shalom.

Welcome!
Don’t worry about reading it all, there won’t be a test. 😊

Welcome! It is a beautiful thing to honor the women who have come before us and who have taught us so much over the years. Your mother-in-law was blessed to have such a loving family at the end.

Back