• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings

JazzyTs

Hello all, My name is Michael and I am married with five children. I am not a dual marriage person, but I do love meeting and talking with people from all faiths.

Greetings to you as well, Michael.
I too am not pluraly minded, but I do embrace the sanctity of polygyny and the need for our culture to rediscover it's benefits. You will find a wealth of information and diversity on this board. More than that, you may find that the folks here are far more "real " than most. Again, welcome and enjoy the group.

-Will

Howdy!

I am single, and I too favor a re-examination of all that we believe regarding the concept we call 'marriage', and to make a reasonable determination of its definition by Scripture alone.

I hope that you find your search and the fellowship here worthwhile. Feel free to ask questions! Be sure to approach the subject with an open mind and a willing heart.

JESUS IS ALIVE!!

Doc

Thanks to both of you.

I believe we must examine the scripture and test our knowledge with every new thing we learn. So I keep an open mind and learn every chance I get.

Back