• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Greetings

MichaelTiner

I am Michael Tiner. I was invited just yesterday to join your group. I appreciate the invitation and the opportunity. Some of you may know me from several years ago, and a chat group on Yahoo, called New Covenant Patriarchy/Polygamy. I have been staying busy with my family and worship ministry since closing that chat group. I am looking forward to becoming reaquainted and catching up, and also meeting new brothers and sisters as well. I am excited with God and his plans for his people. He has so much more for us than many of us have yet to consider. He surprises me continually. I look forward to fellowship with you.
Blessings
Michael Tiner

Dear Michael T.,

Thank you for your greeting! It is good to have you here. I am sure you will enjoy the many blessings I have read in the forums and experienced in the folks here at BiblicalFamilies.org. I have seen a lot of integrity manifested in the various posts by the guys who are seeking to live as Godly patriarchs. The ladies are very friendly and have lots of opinions too that have helped me while browsing the forums. I hope you consider attending the summer retreat in most likely early August. We are having our wedding that Sunday afternoon, and we look forward to everyone at the retreat having the opportunity to attend. Again, it is great to see you on the forum!

Blessings always,
Deborah

Thank you Deborah.
I appreciate your help. It would be great to make the retreat and attend your wedding. We will pray that God enables us to do so.
Blessings
Michael

Howdy Michael!

Welcome back online, and we look forward to you getting acquainted with everyone here. Since you have been out of the loop for a while, there are a WHOLE LOT of new people who are exploring this realm. Get to know them....you will like most of them. ;)

Blessings,

Doc

Sir Bumbleberry says, "MICHAEL!!! Good to re-connect." :lol:

Thanks to the both of you.
I am moving a little slow getting familiar with the way your sight works and looking around. We've been a little busy at home too. :D But What I am seeing looks pretty good. I'm sure there is a lot to be involved in around here. Thanks for saying hi.
Michael

Welcome and I hope we all are as big a blessing to you as I am sure you will be to all of us.
Elisheva

Back