• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Gustav

Hey Brother "smiles",
Yep got at least one family in gustav's path. Would like one and all to please keep us in your prayers. Like I shared with Brother Randy the other day....this aint our first rodeo. Still we are expecting a lot of wind and rain here on the Black Bayou. There is a voluntary evacuation for our area, with mandatory evacuation for the areas just south ( about 20 miles ) of us. Hope I don't have too much damage here as well as the platform I work on in the Gulf. Will try and post again later, if I still have power. If not, once we do, will let one and all know what's going on.

I'm praying for you, Chaplain.

Saw that they were expecting swells of 8 feet and up to 15 feet on the Lousiana coast. Sounds like you're far enough inland to not be effected by that.

Hope to hear an "all's clear" from you soon.

:)

I see Gustav has made landfall and is not downgraded to a tropical storm.

Hoping to hear from you soon, Chaplain.

"smiles" and all,
We made it through the storm with no problem except losing power late yesterday afternoon. I was happy to see the power company trucks pull up to the lines that were down and we got power back up about an hour ago. THANKS to all for the prayers.

Chaplain,
I was so relieved when Rose IM'd me last night to say you guys were fine. We have been praying for you.

Lissa

Back