• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hair loss

Happyhen

Female
Any of you ladies have experience dealing with extreme hair loss? Have a successful remedy? Thanks in advance for sharing!

Did you just have a baby?
Hair loss after having a baby is completely normal. During pregnancy your hair stops its normal shedding, and 3 months postpartum your hormones change and cause that loss to occur. Which means that you lose a year's worth of hair in a month. It can look really awful but I promise you it's completely fine.

My hair thinned at times over the years, but hormone balance is a HUGE part of health. Because my husband experienced some health challenges this past year we got a crash course in how important your microbiome is.

YOUR GUT IS EIGHTY PERCENT OF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, AND MANY HORMONES ARE MADE IN YOUR GUT!!

I recommend you get the book Super Gut and start with the protocol to get rid of microbes that may be causing you problems.

Then look here at how to feed your body as a woman based on where you are in your month.....or even if you've gone through the change.

File attached is info on how to make gut healing body restoring cultured milk that even lactose intolerant people and people with dairy sensitivities can use.

Finally my sis recently shared a women's hormone kit with me that looks really interesting!

And last but not least there is a hair regrowth formula with tons of good reviews that my daughter sent me.

The hair regrowth formula is on sale today!!

Attachments

• Bravo-Probiotic-Instructions.pdf
    51.2 KB · Views: 7
Did you just have a baby?
Hair loss after having a baby is completely normal. During pregnancy your hair stops its normal shedding, and 3 months postpartum your hormones change and cause that loss to occur. Which means that you lose a year's worth of hair in a month. It can look really awful but I promise you it's completely fine.
I’m asking for a close friend.
No, baby is 4. Lots of emotional stress and also a good bit of the last couple years.

My hair thinned at times over the years, but hormone balance is a HUGE part of health. Because my husband experienced some health challenges this past year we got a crash course in how important your microbiome is.

YOUR GUT IS EIGHTY PERCENT OF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM, AND MANY HORMONES ARE MADE IN YOUR GUT!!

I recommend you get the book Super Gut and start with the protocol to get rid of microbes that may be causing you problems.

Then look here at how to feed your body as a woman based on where you are in your month.....or even if you've gone through the change.

File attached is info on how to make gut healing body restoring cultured milk that even lactose intolerant people and people with dairy sensitivities can use.

Finally my sis recently shared a women's hormone kit with me that looks really interesting!

And last but not least there is a hair regrowth formula with tons of good reviews that my daughter sent me.

The hair regrowth formula is on sale today!!
This all looks very interesting! Thanks 😊

I stopped washing my hair with store bought products. I wash just once a week using baking soda to wash and apple cider vinegar to condition. It seems to have made a big difference for me with hair breakage/thinning, itchy scalp, etc.

I stopped washing my hair with store bought products. I wash just once a week using baking soda to wash and apple cider vinegar to condition. It seems to have made a big difference for me with hair breakage/thinning, itchy scalp, etc.
Oh I started doing this too! I actually have a severe allergy to soap and over the years it just got worse until I gave up and looked for an alternative. I found a girl whose hair is similar to mine and did the ratios she suggests and it works great, but my sister (who also decided to try it) has a hard time with the baking soda and is more sensitive to the vinegar. Just using conditioner works better for her.
But if you want your hair to be generally cleaner and not have the gross greasy feel you get with soap, I recommend it.
Not sure if it helps with hair loss but you can always try it.

I did know a hairdresser though who said a lot of her clients complain about hair-loss. Her response was to ask them how long they left soap in their hair and how well did they wash it out. She said that since it has chemicals in it, it can lead to hair loss if not washed out properly.

I've heard tea tree oil can help with hair loss. Maybe coconut oil as well?

Back