• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Happy Family!

James

Real Person
I would like to say that I have added a second wife to my family. Lacey and I thank God for sending her into our lives. She truly is a very special woman who I fell in love with. She and Lacey seem like they have know each other for years and she absolutely loves our sons. Her name is Melissa and hopefully she will be joining Biblical Families real soon. I have searched hard for a second wife for a while now and made decisions that did not work out the way I had planned, then I turned it over to God and ask him to do what is best for my family and me. He answered my prayer by sending Melissa into our lives.
For all the people who are searching for the right person to join there family I will give you one piece of advise. That is to stop putting pressure on yourself to make this happen and just put all your trust and faith in the all mighty man upstairs. This is a hard task to follow when you want something so bad but if you stand tall with him by your side all dreams will come true.

God Bless,

The Hunt Family

Reactions: Cam
Congratulations we're very happy for you. :D :D

Tell Lacey I said hello and would love to hear from her sometime.

great advice and CONGRATS :D

Yes! Congratulations from the Wiedemanns as well. Would love to see you folks sometime soon. You know, a family field trip up this way wouldn't be all that far ...

Thank all you guys for the congrats. Cecil that sounds like a plan man. We would really enjoy a trip your way.

God Bless

The Hunt Family.

Wow, congratulations! I know it has been a bumpy road for you guys. I know that God has something good planned for you.

Blessings,

Doc

Thanks Doc,

I want to say that sometimes those bumps in the road teach you a lot about yourself. It helps to make you a better person in my opinion. When you take a journey not all is going to go your way sometimes we if we stand tall in what we believe in and what we we God will allow us to come out onthe other side. I guess I learn to let him guide me and me not guide myself. Thanks for the prayers and I will continue to pray that God takes care of all of his family.

God Bless,

The Hunt Family

Back