• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Happy Thanksgiving 2023!

MeganC

Seasoned Member
Real Person*
Female
Just wanted to start a topic to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope and pray you all have a lovely day tomorrow and if you're not in a country that celebrates the holiday tomorrow please know that my hopes and prayers for your joy tomorrow are just as strong! You will all be in my heart tomorrow!

Later today we expect out of town family to arrive but there will be no other guests this year.

Dinner tomorrow will be fresh goose, stuffing, yams with brown sugar and pineapple, mashed potatoes, peas, creamed white onions, and sourdough rolls.
Dessert will be mince pies, apple pies, and Marionberry pies in memory of Steve. We are also opening up the case of Redbreast Irish whiskey that Steve bought a few years ago. It's time!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! ;)

@MeganC may it be a peaceful and joyous celebration for you family! Love the menu!

I haven't had Mince pie in forever...would love to have some. I should make one! After I make Pecan pies, of course.

Just wanted to start a topic to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope and pray you all have a lovely day tomorrow and if you're not in a country that celebrates the holiday tomorrow please know that my hopes and prayers for your joy tomorrow are just as strong! You will all be in my heart tomorrow!

Later today we expect out of town family to arrive but there will be no other guests this year.

Dinner tomorrow will be fresh goose, stuffing, yams with brown sugar and pineapple, mashed potatoes, peas, creamed white onions, and sourdough rolls.
Dessert will be mince pies, apple pies, and Marionberry pies in memory of Steve. We are also opening up the case of Redbreast Irish whiskey that Steve bought a few years ago. It's time!

Enjoy that goose!

We're having duck tomorrow.

Blessed Thanksgiving to you and everyone else.

Oooooh, goose! I’ve never had goose. I’ll need to try that one day! Happy Thanksgiving all!

Good menu, we will do ours tomorrow as I worked today.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Back