• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Happy Thanksgiving to All of You Here

Dr. K.R. Allen

Real Person
I have posted a special Thanksgiving Day Message here for you all.
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2073

We live one of the greatest countries in all of the world and we have so much to be thankful for. I hope this message reminds you of what we have here to be grateful unto our Lord for this week and each day of our lives here in this blessed land.

I figured this message might be an encouragement to many of you as we give thanks unto God for us being in a country where the gospel and liberty go together as a hand in a glove. God has done great things and by faith and hope even greater days are ahead.

Grace to you all and Happy Thanksgiving.

"Oh, give thanks to the Lord for He is good. For His mercy endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:4

"Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!" Ps 107

"...I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the Gentiles, and sing praises to Your name." 2 Samuel 22:50

Dr. Allen, I wish you and your family and all of the Biblical Families a very Blessed Thanksgiving!

Back at you Dr. A :D

Gary, Michelle & Shelby

Happy Thanksgiving to All our friends in the States!

We celebrate Thanksgiving a month earlier, in October.

Toni & Joseph

Back