• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

happy to be friends..

april88

.... their is a certain guy that is very vocal on how he feel, but i told him that i am not ready to go into a relationship coz goin into it, for my own point of view is you need to be committed.. Commitment plays a vital role in a relationship and i dont wanna hurt him because I am happy that he is my friend and i dont wanna ruin that friendship..i told him that saying " Yes " is very easy that i could even say yes to him that very moment but i told him that i am not ready to take the responsibilities of being in a relationship ..i told him that i dont wanna play around and give him false hope, and just receive everything that he could give to me and be called " THE USER " when everything fails..I am happy that we became friends.. for now though maybe i am what they call the Black sheep in the family, still my priority is my family next to God..

Back