• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hard

Maggie

Real Person
Why hard to fine a family and husbend that are polygamy. I've tried thes website for people who want a polygamy relationship but they seem to always goes to me or they're not serious they just want sex. I am good person and feel this is my calling to do. if you know a family that's looking for another wife please let me know. Cuz I just want a good godly family that's what I want and to have children. Thank you

We can definitely help you find a family. We need to know a few things about you first.
1) Where, roughly, are you located?
2) How old are you and are you open to having children?
3) What are your primary religious beliefs and how much are you willing to mold them to match a potential family?

So I am roughly located in Ohio but I am whilling to move if right. I am 30 year old and I am open to have kids I love kids and feel like that's what called for. I belive that Jesus is God's son and he die for our sins. And I don't mind to mold them to match a family. All I want is good godly husband who loves his family and wives. My name is Maggie and my cell number is <mod redacted> you can give my number to who u think would be a good match for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I am roughly located in Ohio but I am whilling to move if right. I am 30 year old and I am open to have kids I love kids and feel like that's what called for. I belive that Jesus is God's son and he die for our sins. And I don't mind to mold them to match a family. All I want is good godly husband who loves his family and wives. My name is Maggie and my cell number is 380 206 4478 you can give my number to who u think would be a good match for me.
I think this is a public thread isn’t it? You should retract your cellphone number and only give it out in private after you’ve gotten to know someone.

At any rate, it’s great to meet you. My name is Zec and you shouldn’t have trouble generating contacts here. Interact with as many people as you can and join the ladies chat if at all possible. There are some wonderful women you will meet there who will be able to listen and provide all kinds of information!

At any rate, it’s great to meet you. My name is Zec and you shouldn’t have trouble generating contacts here. Interact with as many people as you can and join the ladies chat if at all possible. There are some wonderful women you will meet there who will be able to listen and provide all kinds of information!
Well nice to meet you better to get to know some one better I will u need exchange number it just works that better

Okay but I just want to show that i whilling to be part of family that's all.
I applaud your openness. In the public forum though anyone, including non-members and spam-bots can see it and then abuse it. We want to protect you from that.

Hi and welcome @Havelove. Zec has given very good advice and most here would be pleased to help any way we can. We wish you every success in your search. Blessings and shalom.

Back