• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Have we really fallen this far?

rustysdove11

Real Person
Female
I'm doing the dishes so I haven't looked up the actual article, but I couldn't help but share. I mean really???

I'm doing the dishes
Lol, I was making dinner when I listened to this. It's a Mum's life.
Here's the article https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ccording-to-lady-gaga/?utm_term=.b4f7ab2c82bb
I just watched her superbowl performance, and it was pretty tame. I guess it has to be for that audience though, right? I was surprised anyway.

I love the woman in the video above! Every time I had a thought she would say it within the next minute. Great minds huh? I've never heard of her before, what's her channel?
She's right that the whole reason for this is to set up a one world religion. I've been doing some research into Scientology and they say that you can still be a Christian and be a Scientologist. But from what I understand and have read you can't, they have a different belief system. And this is the danger, that we're going to be sucked into something where they say you can still be a Christian, and if you refuse then you're really rebelling and you don't want world peace.

This is on Facebook, and I don't know if it's on Youtube or how to find it anywhere else. It's Lady Gaga explaining what hate is. What is fascinating is how she refers to it as a separate entity. She seems to understand spiritual warfare and how Satan works, while not understanding it at all.
As usual with these things, there's a little bit of lies and misdirection hidden in a lot of truth.

Oh look at that, you can watch it on here! Well there ya go, smart new forum :).

Watched the first video with hubby, and then he found her Superbowl performance, and we watched that.

All I can say is yuck about what the world calls entertainment. The woman in the first video is right about the redefining of terms. Labeling something Christian, does nothing to change the substance under the label.

I really don't think we've missed anything since we quit watching television 17+ years ago. Even the commercials I saw tidbits of at other homes years ago looked revolting, and I was amazed at how much it has changed. They have always used sex to try and sell everything, it is just more in your face then it used to be.

If that is what most modern teens are into, it's no wonder people appreciate our children.
I never cared to fit in, and they are the same. I love the music my teens listen to, and play (recordings and live on their instuments) How many parents can say that?

Wow, what a great example of how Deceptive and tantalizing satan is. If you can't label sin as sin than it's all good and Christ died for nothing!

The lady in the link is named Lea, I enjoy watching a lot of her stuff. If you look up "James and Lea D" on YouTube you'll find their channel. I've only just found them, but I've liked everything I've seen. :)

This is on Facebook, and I don't know if it's on Youtube or how to find it anywhere else. It's Lady Gaga explaining what hate is. What is fascinating is how she refers to it as a separate entity. She seems to understand spiritual warfare and how Satan works, while not understanding it at all.
As usual with these things, there's a little bit of lies and misdirection hidden in a lot of truth.
What jumped out at me is that some of the things she contrasted have no moral value (like rich or poor) but other things like male homosexuality, was expressly forbidden by YHWH, and coming out of the closet in biblical times should have resulted in a rock (and I don't mean rock and roll) party.

Yip, like I said, lies mixed with truth. That is very often how Satan works. It's interesting what she's saying about everyone being divided though, and how hate is intelligent, is a separate entity, and it's dividing us. Her point is to get people all together, one religion, but she's right in that if you look at denominations and how Christians are split up, we're basically a giant mess. Divide and conquer.

Back