• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

He-Man Woman Hater's Club Oath

Doc

Real Person
I... (insert name here)... Member in good standing of the He-Man Woman Haters Club... Do solemnly swear to be a he-man and hate women and not play with them or talk to them unless I have to. And especially: never fall in love, and if I do may I die slowly and painfully and suffer for hours - or until I scream bloody murder.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2263118961

Gotta love the Little Rascals!!!!

Hmmmmm. There's a billboard for a jeweler's in town. It says, "Sometimes it's ok to throw rocks at pretty girls..."

Hmmm, some more. I, Cecil Wiedemann, do solemnly swear to do my best to avoid playing with He-Man Women, nor to fall in love with one of them ... :lol:

I do not qualify as a 'he-man', so I guess that's the reason I can not join the club. (That and liking women). I confess, I think they look nice and even smell nice. I qualify for a different group, I guess.

Ok every one sit in a circle. Fill in the blank.

"Hello my name is______________, and I like women.

(everyone respond)......"Hello, _______________ welcome to the group.

Ok, you there. new guy....you can keep your head on backwards if you like but at least turn your chair around backwards also so we can see your face. Oh wow, you look a lot like me.

Back