• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

He would never ask for himself.....

Doc

Real Person
....but everyone please keep Nathan in your prayers. He is dealing with a very severe case of the flu, and is trying to rest up at home. The family has plans for Thanksgiving, so pray that he is able to feel better before their trip. Also pray for patience for Julie and Nita....I hear that he can be a real baby when he is sick! :oops:

(Just Kidding, Nathan! Get better, buddy!)

Blessings,

Doc

Nathan, you are in my family's prayers. Be blessed, well, and ready for your trip.

Ray and family

Nathan,

James and I are praying for you to get feeling better real soon so you can enjoy the holidays with your loved ones. (Praying for Julie and NIta as well! :D?)

We prayed this morning and hope that your vacation is a truly restful and wonderful time for your family.

Love
SweetLissa

duelingbanjos said:
....but everyone please keep Nathan in your prayers. He is dealing with a very severe case of the flu, and is trying to rest up at home. The family has plans for Thanksgiving, so pray that he is able to feel better before their trip. Also pray for patience for Julie and Nita....I hear that he can be a real baby when he is sick! :oops:

(Just Kidding, Nathan! Get better, buddy!)

Blessings,

Doc

As Lissa said, we prayed. As for being a big baby when sick - that is definately me!!! :cry:

Back