• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Health & Wellness (including financial)

GivenMercy

Real Person
Hi everyone!

Would you like to feel 25 years younger & live 25 years longer? Would you like to help our planet and save money? Would you like to build a residual income for your future (or as a second income)? No hype - no scams -- just a solid 53 year old company that happens to be the number one natural nutrition company, and first Climate Neutral Certified company, in the U.S. --- based on science (with over 100 published research articles in the MEDICAL journals)! I don't want to take up your time here - you can hear about it for yourself at www.goshaklee.info (Password is DA28601). There are 5 short videos and a little survey - then you are automatically entered in a drawing for the Gold Premiere Product Pack (over $200 value)......... and if you want to see how feeling 25 years younger and living 25 years longer is possible ..... just let me know and I'll send you a separate link that tells all about it. (goshaklee.info is currently working on adding that information)

When you check it out, you can help us out by using the links to send any of the videos you see to a friend who might be interested. Our only advertising is "word of mouth" - so we appreciate your sharing! I have always had a heart to be at home, and believe God has given us this gift of health and wellness (including a great income opportunity) to share with others so that I can be where my heart is!!! Until now, I have only shared as a hobby, but I REALLY WANT TO WORK AND BE AT HOME for my husband, and ALL the kids and grandkids (a total of 28 in our lives currently, 34 if you count our kids' spouses). The products themselves have made such a dramatic improvement in our lives, and have saved us a lot of money, so we are confident in sharing them with you......... after you check the website out, if you have any questions, just send me an e-mail or give me a call.

Thank you for taking your time to check it out (I am sure you'll be thanking yourself that you did!)

Shari

Back