• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello again everyone from northern Indiana

PastorJoshua83

Male
Haven't been on here on this forums for a couple of years due to personal goings on in my life, but I'm back here now, and it's truly a wonderful blessing a place like this on the net.

Welcome back, Joshua!

Welcome @PastorJoshua83! I'll be in your neck of the woods this upcoming week. I hope the weather is as nice as it normally is this time of year in northern Indiana.

Thank you. Yeah as of right now as I'm typing this reply to you, it is nice and sunny outside...

Welcome. Nice to meet you.

Welcome back. The last few months have been interesting. You have a looooot of catching up to do. :)

@aineo, thanks for stopping by when you passed through! Though we had time for only a brief visit, it was a pleasure to get acquainted. As with retreats there's nothing like getting together in person.

It was great getting to meet you, @mystic. I hope we can do it again sometime soon.

Back