• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello Again from Austin / Pflugerville

Ruthie

Real Person
Female
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ruth Ann and I have been married to Chris for almost 34 years. We have five children, with two still living at home and most recently, our oldest daughter married. I have always been a keeper at home, with a few outside jobs here and there, and we have homeschooled all of our children off and on.

I think I may have posted on here a few times in the past but it has been along time ago, so some of you may remember me. We also attended a BF retreat in Dallas in 2014, and thoroughly enjoyed meeting and getting to know some of you.

I have been a Christian since I was thirteen and my hope is in Him for this life and beyond.

Chris introduced me to the idea of plural marriage probably about 10 years ago and we studied it some and then I watched the show "Big Love" and it gave me a practical picture of how this might actually work in everyday life. Then we eventually met some real live successful plural families and I was convinced that it might possibly work for us given the right circumstances.

We are about to attend the BF retreat here in Texas next weekend and I am looking forward to reuniting with some of you whom I have already met, and meeting some new faces as well.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!

Hello.

Welcome Ruthie! So glad you posted. Looking forward to seeing you face to face soon.

shalom

Back