• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello all. I'm really enjoying ninja'ing around the site

Verifyveritas76

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
My wife calls me Mr "E"ncredible . . . ? Haven't figured that out yet. Maybe it's because I was blessed beyond my wildest expectations 18 years ago to be joined to my high school sweetheart, Mrs Incredible. We have been blessed with 4 mostly great children, ages 16 - 9. Three girls & 1 boy. I'm a self employed nail bender and she is a remarkable helpmeet. Both of us were raised very conservatively, Ind. Baptist (me) and Pentecostal Holiness (her). Still Baptist in many ways but I prefer to refer to myself as a wannabe first century Christian. We are very active in our assembly, I teach adult Sunday school and fill in speaking on occasion. Hobbies are hunting, fishing, archery, anything that goes boom! I am also an unregenerate unapologetic bookworm- most genres for pleasure reading, but I devour anything doctrinal especially 1st&2nd century and Feast Days or prophecy. (I am definitely not a prophet but have a gift or knack for understanding and teaching it) The last couple of years I have become a devoted fan of middle school football.
I really appreciate the focus on this forum. Its goals are simple yet with potentially incredible long term results. I also appreciate the obviously dedicated men who have studiously presented the biblical foundation for these beliefs. Hopefully I'll have the time to post a few ideas as well.
For those who are thinking that perhaps this is more than an introduction, we are not looking to increase our family in this way. I am willing to follow my Lord wherever he may lead, however I'm doing my best not to confuse permission for direction. Though I have definitely become pro poly (as in its biblically acceptable), I also recognize that just because it's permissible doesn't mean it's advisable. Unless the Lord build the house . . .
That being said, his forum has made me a better man and husband already and I am very thankful for the views presented here

Welcome to the forum, and I really like your sensible attitude towards the entire topic. And it sounds like you'll fit in well around here, glad you found us, will look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome and I'm so glad to see you here! (And I'm really looking forward to seeing y'all at the retreat!!!)

Shalom and blessings bro!

Jr High football was epic for me back in the day cuz the town I grew up in was small enough we played 8 man! Lots of green playing 8 man! Good times!

Back