• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

hello all

PastorJoshua83

Male
Hello everyone. My name is Joshua. I'm 30 years old. As you maybe able to tell by my username, I'm a pastor, (at least hoping am working towards that, or at the very least ministry work to some degree/level). Currently, am engaged to a wonderful lady. Though through much prayer, we've decided to add to our family. Also, hoping to meet new friends on here, and learn more, and fellowship of course with any fellow believers.

Welcome PastorJoshua83. You have definitely come to the right forum. This site is filled with wonderful God-Loving people who are very well versed in Scripture. Please read all of the subjects on this forum. They are thought provoking, traditional thinking will be challenged, and you will gain godly friendships.

Again Welcome to Biblical Families

P.S. Congrats on your engagement and addition to your family!

Silas

Thank you friend. Yes again, it is most important think to fellowship with brothers and sisters in the Lord. If by God's grace He decides to bless my family with an addtional wife or wives through this site/forum great, we praise His Holy Name. If not, we still praise His Holy Name. The Lord comes first above all things and all people. May the Lord our God bless us all everyone who uses this site polygynist or not, and even the guests who come here.

Back