• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello all!

Angela726

Female
Good evening ladies! My name is Angela, and I’m currently, unfortunately, single. Lol. I’m content with the life that God has given me and I trust Him to know where I will end up, and that’s all that matters! I’ll probably be a bit of a lurker until I familiarize myself with all of this. I didn’t realize there would be SO much information on here. I’m very excited. And I’m definitely looking forward to getting to know you ladies! What an awesome way of reaching so many friends!.
I hope I can make it to the chat tomorrow evening! Or if my forgetful self remembers!

Overwhelming amount really lol I haven't even scratched the surface of the content here. My hubby rockfox.. much more so. Again welcome :) I work weird hours so it's hard to make the chat on Mondays for me especially right now where i'd rather sleep the day away.. lol Baby due any day. Of course if I have the baby.... oh wishful thinking lol

Good evening ladies! My name is Angela, and I’m currently, unfortunately, single. Lol. I’m content with the life that God has given me and I trust Him to know where I will end up, and that’s all that matters! I’ll probably be a bit of a lurker until I familiarize myself with all of this. I didn’t realize there would be SO much information on here. I’m very excited. And I’m definitely looking forward to getting to know you ladies! What an awesome way of reaching so many friends!.
I hope I can make it to the chat tomorrow evening! Or if my forgetful self remembers!
We can be newbies together. Its lovely to.meet you!

Hello glad to meet yiu

Back