• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello Amanah from Montana

Amanah Hooriya

Hello , my name is Amanah and i live in Montana.
I am a modest messianic Jewiss, who believes in
the Sabbath, eating clean, wearing a head covering
over my very long hair. I love the country, fishing,
sewing, cooking and baking. I love children, families
with children would be a blessing. I am middle age.
and am looking for my family. The husband will be
the spiritual leader and guiding with love, the sister
wife my best friend working together to guide the
household and serve the husband..Looking forward
to getting to know all of you..blessings Amanah

Greetings to you Amanah from Montana. Steven here from Washington. As far as the western US is concerned, we're neighbors. Welcome!

Amanah,

I am ecstatic that you found the site. My bride and I recently went to the retreat in Idaho and it was wonderful. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and getting to know you. There are some great ladies and gentlemen on this site. (it is why I recommended it :cool: ) My bride writes (less than I) as lalacookie.

Shalom.

Welcome to the forum! Just a wee pointer on how to get the most value from this site. This forum is best used to discuss marriage issues, theology, society, whatever. It's a great place to learn and discuss things, and meet people on a social level. Tuesday night ladies chat is highly recommended also for that. If you're looking for a family, I wouldn't hunt on a forum like this because in reality anybody can sign up, you have no idea if they're who they say they are. Instead, try and meet people in person in safe settings. You could meet one of our trusted families here in person so we know you're real (we run regular retreats and have local contacts on our local groups page), and sign up for our introductions service (resources link above). That service is aimed at putting real people together and trying to avoid some of the scammers that all too frequently attempt to take advantage of honest, trusting people.

Hope this is helpful. I'd hate to see you go through another rough experience.

I yam who I yam. :lol:

Back