• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello everyone. New here.

DeepBlueHeart

Hello we just joined today. We are going to use this as a shared ID. We are a happily 34 year old married couple that is seeking the lords will in our lives. We attend church every week. Within a year we plan on moving to Utah.

The way I (Husband) describe my self is as faithful and committed to being the best father and husband I can be. Our values are conservative in nature and would like more children then the three that I am currently blessed with. I believe in celestial plural marriage and will get married for eternity to my wife/wives. We are well educated and my wife and I earned our Associates a few years ago and will soon have our Bachelors degrees.

Some more information on us is -

We don’t smoke or drink.

We enjoy Gardening, Cooking, watching TV shows like SisterWives, going on cruises and spending time with family even though our family is currently small.

Things we seek in the people we get to know is - A good amount of morals, honesty, loving and likes children. Looks like there are a lot of good people here :-D

Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome DeepBlueHeart! Hope you find some encouraging and thought provoking information here.

Welcome DeepBlueHeart, it's good to have you here. Thought I'd just point out that most people here don't believe in celestial marriage, and the site does not promote it, that's a peculiarly Mormon perspective on marriage and this is not a Mormon website. Plural marriage does not necessarily mean celestial plural marriage. Have a read around, can elaborate on the differences if that's not clear (comes down to Romans 7:1-3).

Glad to meet you both.

Welcome DUH

As FH has pointed out this is a Biblical Families site. But welcome here. I hope what you learn will inspire you towards all righteousness. It has blessed me.

Back