• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello Forum Family...from Idaho..for now....

Davids1stwife

Female
Hello Forum Family,
you may call me Anita. My middle name.
I am excited to find this community. My dear hubby and I have talked about Polygamy for a long time. I myself come from polygamy...distantly. My Great Great Gramdma came from Sweden and was abandoned in NY by her first husband with two daughters. She had become a Mormon prior to her husband leaving. A very kind man in Utah, Phineas, offered to help her get to Utah. (He did this with many folks as he was a wealthy man) Her name was Johanna. She moved to Utah and started to pay Phineas back..and then fell in love. She became his fourth wife and they had over ten children together.

I am NOT a Mormon. Never have been. I am a Bible believing pentacostal woman. Married to the man I love for the last 26 years. We have discussed the idea of polygamy for many years..neither being against it because we cannot find anything in the Bible that forbids it.

But we never found anyone that either one of us would want to include.

Until now..... My husband has found a woman that he loves (agape).

A little background on my dear hubby. He was raised by a single mother..whose was abandoned by her husband for a younger woman.

My dear husband has a heart for single mothers...and he is a generous and kind man. Definitely the head of the house.

Recently through our ministry he met a lovely woman only a year younger than me with four children, two grown two still at home..that he has felt a draw too.

She is scared of polygamy. The idea of having to hide the relationship is actually the biggest issue.

She is NOTHING like me. We are totally different in body type and in personality.

It is very strange to be truly exploring this and I am overjoyed to find a forum to discuss openly the issues that come up.

Thank you for letting me join you forum family.

Bless you all and keep fighting the good fight,
In JESUS,
Anita

Welcome Anita. What an exciting (and all that goes with that word) time for you and your family. I'm sure you've probably been observing for a little while so you know about the Ladies' Chat. Please encourage your husband to sign himself up here as well. We'd love to have a new target, errr, friend, to talk to. :D

Welcome to our forum, Anita, I'm glad to have you join us. Thank you for the introduction and background too - it sure helps to get to know someone that way.

Greetings Anita! Good to have another west coast family. I hope this site provides you and your husband with many good things. As NetwatchR stated, we have a ladies chat on Tuesday nights at 7:30 pm EST. It will be 4:30 for you so don't know if that works, but we would love to have you come whenever you can. It is a laid back way of getting to know other ladies on this forum. FYI, It isn't for in depth questions though, I would recommend Forum posts or private conversations for those. Blessings!

Hello Forum Family,
I am excited to find this community. My dear hubby and I have talked about Polygamy for a long time. I myself come from polygamy...distantly. My Great Great Gramdma came from Sweden and was abandoned in NY by her first husband with two daughters. She had become a Mormon prior to her husband leaving. A very kind man in Utah, Phineas, offered to help her get to Utah. (He did this with many folks as he was a wealthy man) Her name was Johanna. She moved to Utah and started to pay Phineas back..and then fell in love. She became his fourth wife and they had over ten children together.

I am NOT a Mormon. Never have been. I am a Bible believing pentacostal woman. Married to the man I love for the last 26 years. We have discussed the idea of polygamy for many years..neither being against it because we cannot find anything in the Bible that forbids it.

A little background on my dear hubby. He was raised by a single mother..whose was abandoned by her husband for a younger woman.

My dear husband has a heart for single mothers...and he is a generous and kind man. Definitely the head of the house.

Recently through our ministry he met a lovely woman only a year younger than me with four children, two grown two still at home..that he has felt a draw too.

She is scared of polygamy. The idea of having to hide the relationship is actually the biggest issue.

She is NOTHING like me. We are totally different in body type and in personality.

It is very strange to be truly exploring this and I am overjoyed to find a forum to discuss openly the issues that come up.

In JESUS,
Anita
Welcome Woman of G-d!

Glad you are here. May G-d pave the way for your family and send His Serafim before you to prevent any harm to you and your husband; may you only grow closer to Abba and your husband and you all choose wisely for this journey.
May the prince of peace always walk in your midst and there be no fear in your heart as your family finds Father's perfect will, in or out of polygamy, in Yeshua's name.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes. I will try to make it to a Thursday ladies chat. I am still reading and learning.
Thanks for the opportunity to join and learn.
In JESUS,
Anita.

Welcome. As a family exploring polygyny ourselves...I wish you well.

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will gain a lot being part of this forum. I'd also like to encourage your husband and possible future sister wife to join up too.

The ladies chat is on Tuesday, not Thursday. We'd love to have you there. The chat is at the top of the page.

Welcome Anita.
Thanks for the lovely introduction post!
I'm NOT Mormon either, but I do have a lot of loved family that are, and thankfully we are all on good terms.
I hope to read more from you in the future.

Hello Forum Family,

In JESUS,
Anita
Welcome Anita. It is a joy to hear what you are learning and growing into. Regardless, you will learn many things. With Love, all will be a blessing. Stay connected and ask questions. My father always said, "There's only one dumb question, Son. The one you never ask." This IS the place for growth, understanding, and answers. Be blessed.

Back