• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Alabama

Welcome. Usually everyone says something about themselves their walk with God that brought them here.

I was walking past the customer service counter of a department store and saw a dispenser with a sign that said, “Please take a number.” So I took one, said “Thanks!” to the worker behind the counter, and continued on my way.

Last edited:
Oh, and welcome, IYG! Your photo suggests that Alabama is more hilly than I'd thought. Posting the view from your home is a great way to be personal (a man's home is his castle) yet remain anonymous.

Lol...sorry my mistake that's actually diamond head in Honolulu, a volcano..none of which we have in alabama, just yet anyway...lol,,immediately worked there in 14 and 15.but I'm 52 ,was married 28 years to a non believer but I endured to raise 2 fine men,i been divorced 3 yrs now and I bought a little farm here in ne alabama,which is very hilly..lol ...I'm just looking trying to fellowship with just one for starters then maybe more in the right situation

Spiritually speaking...I took the normal route most us southerners usually take,southern baptist,full gospel or church of G-d ...then some sort of non denominational till I had enough of the legalism and dogma. So i struck out on my own search so to speak around 15 years ago....now I've been leaning Torah observant, hebrew roots,Nazarene' ish for around ten years now and I'm never looking back just up!...praise the most high!

Here's some early on pics of my place

Attachments

• 20170301_133547.jpg
    779.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20170214_133212.jpg
    20170214_133212.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • 20170214_133315.jpg
    20170214_133315.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • 20170501_112521.jpg
    20170501_112521.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Good looking place. We're directly across from you on the other side of Georgia. I hope you'll consider attending the retreat we'll be having here over President's Day weekend.

I was walking past the customer service counter of a department store and saw a dispenser with a sign that said, “Please take a number.” So I took one, said “Thanks!” to the worker behind the counter, and continued on my way.
lol

Greetings from Athens AL

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Back