• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Arizona

GardenLife1024

My husband and I have been married for almost 10 years and we have a 4 year old son. We moved to Arizona a little over a year ago. Polygamy is in our conversations and prayers. We are happy in our marriage and want our family to grow bigger. My husband and I have a heart for helping people and loving people. We are a little apprehensive about moving forward in this area, because we know our families will not accept it and we dont know of any people or churches in Arizona that agree or live this way. I am a stay-at-home mom who has fibromyalgia and I am very active on taking care of myself, my husband and son. My husband is the most amazing mechanic. Who has worked on everything form little cars to the largest machinery on earth. He has also started online school to become and engineer. We are excited about the future of our family and our journey with the Lord. The Lord has made us people who take on challenge and adventure.

Welcome to Biblical Families from the great Northwest! We're glad to have you and I look eagerly forward to reading your posts and perhaps meeting your family at a retreat someday.

God bless you and thanks for the testimony

Welcome and I hope you enjoy talking with the friendly people here

Welcome! Both my husband and my sister wife have FMS, so I completely understand your hardship. May God continue to grant you the grace to cope in your pain, as you care for your family to the best of your ability. :)

Hello and welcome!
What part of Arizona? My brother is in Phoenix. I've personally considered living in Flagstaff ...I would need to clear a few things up with the local authorities, however. Nothing big ....just had the snot scared out of me when I was young and dumb, and was told very specifically to never set foot in the Kiabab again. Lol.

Is your husband also on the forums? What originally brought you guys to the discussion of plural marriage?

Thank you for all the replies. As to the question about how my husband and I started talking about it, was we started watching Sister Wives on tv. We came to believe that it was not a sin, because God seemed to be involved in their lives. We started researching on the internet about christian polygamy and the more and more we became convinced that it was God ordained and not a sin. It just went on from there. Yes my husband is a member now and will be posting soon. He is a busy hardworking man.

Welcome! It is great to have yet another family in Arizona. Hopefully you will get some PM's from some other Arizonians. I hope you will find some good communiy here and some answers to your questions. I would like to invite you to the Ladies Chat on Tuesday nights. We chat from 7:30 pm to about 9:00pm EST. It will be early for you but just in case you can make the time in the afternoon we would love to have you join in.

Back