• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Arkansas

Mrs.M

Female
Hello! My husband’s name is Austin and my name is Krista. We live in Arkansas and are currently looking for another wife to join our family. I want to connect with other women for advice and support. I’m not always having the easiest time with this, but I want to learn how to do better.

There is a Ladies chat on Tuesdays and that's a good place to connect. You just missed a retreat and even though I've never been to one I can say that from what I've seen they're awesome! I am so due for a vacation and a retreat would be fun. My work gets me out of the house sometimes but it can be very intense and 'connection' isn't an actual thing in my work.

There is a Ladies chat on Tuesdays and that's a good place to connect. You just missed a retreat and even though I've never been to one I can say that from what I've seen they're awesome! I am so due for a vacation and a retreat would be fun. My work gets me out of the house sometimes but it can be very intense and 'connection' isn't an actual thing in my work.
I’m looking forward to the ladies chat very much! I feel a little nervous about the idea of an in person retreat, but also curious. I don’t work out of the house so I don’t really get out much.

Welcome!

Welcome to Biblical Families! The next ladies chat will be on Tuesday night, and it's a video chat. It would be great to see you there :).

Welcome Krista! Hope you find some good info here and some new relationships that will be helpful to you and your husband.

Shalom and welcome.

I’m looking forward to the ladies chat very much! I feel a little nervous about the idea of an in person retreat, but also curious. I don’t work out of the house so I don’t really get out much.
The chats are a nice way to kind of meet people. The retreats feel like a family reunion with a bunch of relatives you just hadn't met yet.
The fellowship in person at retreats is really neat. The people I have met from here are serious and sincere about their faith. This means I have more in common with other members here, than I do with the average church goer.
When you get messaging privileges feel free to message me if you like. I rarely make the chats but try and respond to private messages.
Hope you find answers and support here!

Back