• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Atlanta

chris

Male
I've been lurking around for a few days trying to get a feel for this site and wanted to say hi. I'm hoping my wife will sign up shortly as I know she has questions and would like some honest answers from the women on the site. We are currently at opposite ends of the spectrum on interest in PM and are reading, researching and praying about it.
Best Regards,
Chris

Welcome Chris!

I think you'll find plenty of resources around here for study and discussion. I'm looking forward to your presence with us here on the forum and to learning more about you and your family. Regarding the women, they have a Tuesday night chat as well, should your wife be interested in joining that.

Best Regards,
Steven

Welcome Chris! I know it seems like a long journey at the beginning of learning about plural marriage but just take it one day at a time. I also hope your wife will make the effort to sign up and ask questions. There are many wonderful mature ladies on this site. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

With hope for the future,
Julie

Thank you for the responses. I appreciate it and am busy reading here, books and elsewhere...
Chris

Back