• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Colorado!

mamaleeisme37

Hello!
My name is Lindsay and I have been on this site in the past. My hubby, Rick, and I have lived a plural life in the past, but his other wife was not who she pretended to be and turned back to addiction. We tried to help her overcome it, but she refused to admit there was a problem and we were unable to allow that around our children, so that was the end of that. I still believe that God has led us to polygyny for a reason and that there is a perfect someone out there for our family, but until she arrives, we will wait and pray for her. Anyway, we have been married for twelve years and we have 5 kiddos. I am looking for female friends who are either currently practicing or have been in a polygynous relationship for fellowship, friendship and advice. People to lean on and learn from. I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Welcome, sorry to hear of your past bad experience. If you want to meet the ladies, try to make the Tuesday night ladies chat, link at the top of the main page on the forum. Good to have you here.

Hello and welcome from the far-eastern side of Washington state. My lovely bride lived in Colorado for many years before I met her; Loveland and Aurora particularly.

Welcome!!!

When my bride and I went to the retreat, I almost felt like the bachelor amongst the married men. Only having one bride, I am so behind the curve. heheheheh

Sorry for your negative experience. Laura and I have had one as well. Don't give up!!!

Back