• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from eastern Oklahoma

J D Right

Male
Hi, my name is Jess , when I found this site what a blessing , people that see things the way we do . My wife and I have searched for people that we can relate to and talk to without being criticized . When you trust God he will help you and lead you the right way . Thank you for being here.

Hello Jess, welcome.

Welcome. there's a great camaraderie and support to be had here for both men and women. If you have questions, feel free to ask. i also encourage liberal use of the search function. you might find a subject you're interested in that hasn't been discussed in a while or a current one that you have a different take. Either way, look forward to seeing what you have to say.

Welcome aboard, Jess!

This is really late notice, but FYI we have a weekend retreat coming up in just under two weeks in Austin, Texas, and we have other folks from OK and MO that will be coming down to join us. More information is available here if you're curious at all, and I can answer any other questions you might have via private message or phone.

Either way, welcome to the forum!

Welcome @J D Right
Look forward to getting to know you.

Shalom!

And don't forget to read the entire website too :D

Welcome!

Back