• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hello from Florida!

ben_vicki05

Hi everyone! My name is Vicki, I am 25; and my husband is Ben and he's 27. We have three wonderful little boys; Aaron, Conner, and Daniel. We have been married for 8 years and we have been together for 11. We are both hard workers, and love our down time with our family. Our family is everything to us. I love reading, swimming, go to the park, and playing video games. My husband loves going to the park, playing video games, and watching anime with our kids. Our boys are still very young, all under 10 years old, so they can be quite a handful.
We have been discussing plural marriage quite a bit and are considering it for our family; but when I tried to look up information on it, I found that it is still a very taboo subject. Luckily I have found this site thanks to a friend on another poly site. We are mainly looking for others that are near us that we can be friends with; and hopefully one day meet a woman who will help us complete our family! :p

Welcome. There are a fair number of us here in FL, and we'd be delighted to meet your family.

Hello and welcome :)

I love meeting new people. Google maps tells me you live about 45 mins from here. We're just north of Orlando. I have 2 little ones both around 10. There are some really lovely families in this area - some with older kids and some with younger ones, but they all get along and play well together.

Not sure when we are all planning to get together again, but it seems like we should be due soon.

Nice to meet you Vicki. I look forward to getting to know you better. I am 24 and live in AZ at the moment but hope to return to the South within the next year.

Welcome,

God bless you. I hope you find this place as much of a blessing as I do. I love the people here and the real help I have received here. Ask anything, be willing to hear from your Heavenly Father as He guides you. I know He is doing great work in my family's life and will continue to so. I pray the same for you.

Jonathan and Laura

Hello Vicki!

I think this site is a wonderful way to break thru "talking" and into "walking". I wish you all the best.

Back